We have moved to https://dokuwiki.librecad.org/
Lots of content was already moved to the new wiki, but there is still work to do. If you want to contribute, please register a new account at https://dokuwiki.librecad.org/
This wiki will be kept for a while to keep search engine results valid. Moved sites may be deleted here in future.
Below is a checklist to help students get set up quickly. Items are categorized to help you prepare your application, get set up to work, and become familiarized with basic infrastructure.
There are some step's you (as a student) have to take to participate in GSoC, we have listen them below to help you understand what GSoC is about, what project idea's there are and how to participate.
IN ORDER TO APPLY
- Please checkout our project! See our project idea's page ** Google Summer of Code Project ideas If you don't see a nice project, but you do like LibreCAD and have a nice idea you might want to implement, do let us know!
- Introduce yourself to us, join us on the IRC channel (#email@example.com), mail us and get in contact!
- Begin your application, see our guidelines
- Discuss and share your project details, the sooner the better. The sooner you know what you want, the better it is for the mentors. If you have question, don't hesitate to ask, we love feedback.
- You are sure you want to work with us?? Great! Submit you application here : 
- Make a useful patch for us, show us your skills and surprise us! It's not really required, but it would help us greatly to understand what person you are. You might not be the only one submitting for LibreCAD and we have limited slots.