GUI Translators ensure that the LibreCAD interface is available in other languages than English.
For translating the interface no programming skills are needed! Interface means all the menus, messages and commands, which are defined in C++ source code and resource files and are visible to the user. In some cases it may help to have basic knowledge about C++, but this is not a must have.
- The LibreCAD Translation Server: http://translate.librecad.org
- The LibreCAD Forum: http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help/forum.html, please use the LibreCAD-translate Sub-Forum for translation issues
- The LibreCAD Wiki: Using the LibreCAD Translation Server
How to start
- Go to the LibreCAD Translation Server and register a new account.
- After successfully finished registration process, please go to the LibreCAD-translate Sub-Forum and post your request for permissions with your Pootle username and the language you want to work on. (You have to create an account on our forum too, to post your request!)
- When one of the admins set the permissions for your Pootle account, you will get a reply in the forum and can then start using the Translation Server.
- If there are any issues, feel free to post in the LibreCAD-translate Sub-Forum to ask or discuss it.