We have moved to https://dokuwiki.librecad.org/
Lots of content was already moved to the new wiki, but there is still work to do. If you want to contribute, please register a new account at https://dokuwiki.librecad.org/
This wiki will be kept for a while to keep search engine results valid. Moved sites may be deleted here in future.
Commands: po, point
Click in the drawing area or use the following syntax with the command line:
- This creates a point at coordinates x,y.
- This creates a point located relative to the last point created;
- the coordinates are added to the coordinates of the last point created (vector addition).
- This creates a point a specified distance from the origin, and rotated a specified amount of degrees around the origin.
- The positive x axis is at 0 degrees, the positive y axis is at 90 degrees.
- This creates a point a specified distance from the last point created, and rotated a specified amount of degrees around that point.